30 years later and people are still making new hardware for the Apple II. Here are some of my favorites.
- Floppy Emu: is a floppy and hard disk emulator for classic Apple II, Macintosh, and Lisa computers.
- CFFA3000: a compact flash/usb interface for Apple IIs.
- Uthernet: add ethernet to your Apple II.
- Uthernet light pipe: add status lights to your Uthernet card.
- Joystick interface: use a USB joystick with your Apple II
- IIc VGA Adapter: convert the IIc video port to VGA to open up a whole new world of monitor possibilities.